Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Offical business, Car Opinions

The times have changed and I as a car dealer and a car guy have to change as well. If you are looking for a new car you are more than likely using the Internet as your main tool. That leaves a little dealership like mine out in the cold. I am not complaining I am just refocusing. We only have so much space and so much money and in no way shape or form can I stock every car that people would be looking for. I never set out to be the biggest or the baddest. I had a simple goal provide a service with my years of knowledge to build lasting relationships and get people the cars they want or need. So it has lead me to this. The the innovation of technology, people need information at the speed of light and usually get it. I am now your official car advisor.

I want people to send in what cars they are looking for, their indecision's. I will give a honest and fair opinion of the vehicles that they are looking at. I will be your car advisor. Let's face it I have driven every car under the sun and am a wealth of information on cars. If I have the right car then great, if not then you will be armed to the teeth to make a decision. The best part is that it is free, that's right free. Why not people call here all day long looking for cars then have me go and spend countless hours looking and searching for the vehicle then they find it in no where Texas and buy it and I am left with nothing but, I have given them the information to buy the car.

So starting today, send emails or call and I will help you with the process. Would you rather buy a car from someone that has never driven that particular car but he or she read the brochure and now will give you their expert opinion. Or talk the guy who has driven it and more than likely actually owned it at one time.

This is not a bitch session or a feel sorry for me post it is a honest to goodness advertisement, solicitation for your emails to help you decide on what you should buy. I will give an honest opinion of what your options are.

No comments: