Thursday, June 11, 2009

Trust, Relationship, Honesty

Three words that mean nothing in the car business and that is on the dealer and customer side. The customer side is getting worse by the minute. Want to know why dealers have such a bad name because they are dealing with people that waste their time and will spend $100 to save $1. The world has spun out of control, or is it me? Was I brought up in such a different time and place that you build relationships and it may take longer but the outcome is so much better than saving $1000. I have bent over backwards to please my customers, hell I have even lost money so that I have a solid reputation and nobody cares because I can't save them that extra $1000 on a $125,000 car.
Beyond me some days.
But I do love it. I love the car business those days when you know you have found exactly what someone has been looking for and they love it.

No comments: