Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some People's Kids

Why do some people like to come into dealerships and talk about how they are going to buy this and buy that? What is the point, I understand that most people don't think much of car dealers and salesman, we are greasy, slimy and shady. But we are a group of people on the most part that work very hard and take this job very seriously. I do understand were I stand on societies ladder but that does not give people the right to come and waste our time. We have bills to pay and families to feed. I can talk cars all day and happy to do it. If you need a ego boost a car dealership is not the place to do it. I usually know in the first couple of minutes weather you can buy the car or not and if you can't and act like you can, you really don't want to know the kind of laughs we have at your expense.

No comments: